Stuart is Europe’s leading on-demand logistics platform which connects business to a fleet of geo-localized independent delivery partners. Their platform allows businesses any industry to deliver their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
In order to become an impact-driven company and achieve a first-class delivery experience blending speed, flexibility, and convenience, Stuart had to make sure their customers’ voice was heard and acted upon. This would help them increase customer satisfaction, grow their revenuer, and boost retention.
In addition, as the company managed two different audiences: delivery partners and end customers, their action plan had to drive positive change in both directions.
The challenge was to maintain excellence among support agents while keeping them engaged with the review cycle and their personal development. Stuart selected five goals centered on quality assurance (QA) and agent development:
- Eliminate spreadsheets for QA tasks
- Consistently monitor QA
- Easy select and score customer chats
- Improve agent and customer experience
- Define sustainable development goals
Stuart selected Dixa’s Quality Assurance to help them unlock the full potential of QA and help them reach their goals. Dixa’s Quality Assurance is an all-in-one quality assurance platform to analyze customer interactions and empower agents by developing their skills. By combining it with a conversation system, it allowed Stuart to:
- Eliminate spreadsheets and make quality assurance twice as efficient
- Develop a tailored QA lifecycle, automate conversion selection for QA in a smart way, and centrize agent feedback
- Strengthen QA outputs through calibration and uniformed ticket selection criteria
- Conduct a deeper analysis to understand agent performance and create valuable development opportunities
- Identify new optimizations levers for customer experience through analytics
Making the most of Dixa
Stuart’s head of CS/CX and leadership can now capitalize on:
- Real-time and effortless access to data
- Visibility on trends
- Data-driven actions within shorter time
The customer service team can leverage:
- Removal of repetitive tasks to focus on value-added activities
- Improvement of agent time management by real-time visibility on workload completed and planned
- A reduced gap between the QA team and agents in the pursuit of a better customer experience
The quality assurance team have:
- Better accuracy in the conversation selection process to review high-value customers
- A centralized and reliable platform to store the QA results and share with agents
In a shifting economy, customer experience is the ultimate way for companies to differentiate and grow. Hence, finding a transparent tool that allows you to make date-informed decisions thanks to a holistic view of the customer service environment and easily coach the team is critical.
What’s next for Stuart
With the global agent performance QA up and running smoothly, Stuart is now looking to work with Dixa on the following key objectives:
- Consolidate the data between the client and drive service interface
- Review different types of internal processes such as escalations and technical topics for optimization
- Better understand the experience of their users, as well as some customer process outcomes (driver onboarding, conversation reopening, negative customer experience, etc.) for improvement
These changes will allow them to continue to enhance their prime delivery experience and the trust and loyalty among their team and users.
Download this case study as a pdf